Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Ski Helmets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Put a lid on it.
Gone are the days where helmets were for nerds—that paper-thin beanie isn't gonna cut it anymore. Update your resort look and protect your head at the same time with your Marker Women's Ampire MAP Helmet.
Marker used MAP pads to help absorb and distribute energy during multiple impacts, and the hybrid shell is lightweight without sacrificing durability. The XDry performance lining wicks moisture to keep you dry when you're ripping quad-burning bumps in the sun, and the two position climate control vents are easy to close off when the chill sets in. Luckily for the ladies, Marker added Volume Fleece on the inside so you'll stay nice and toasty on blustery lift rides that have you wondering why you didn't just go to the beach instead.
- Shred to your heart's content in this sturdy, stylish helmet
- Lightweight and durable hybrid shell
- MAP pads inside help distribute shock during multiple impacts
- XDry performance lining wicks moisture to eliminate odor
- Two position climate control vents dump heat quickly
- Fleece-lined removable earpads for extra comfort
- Item #MRK002V