Do it for mom.
When you're shredding bell to bell on a storm day, you'll quickly realize helmets are much warmer than hats. Give your mom some piece of mind with Marker's Ampire MAP Helmet.
MAP pads inside the helmet help to absorb energy from multiple rapid impacts, and the hybrid shell construction is lightweight without sacrificing durability. Open up the two position climate control vents when you're ripping sunny spring corn, and close them off to stay warm when it's puking snow and you can't see your feet. The XDry performance lining wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable if your buddies talk you into an above-the-chair bootpack, and the RTS system is easy to adjust when you want to add a beanie for extra insulation.
- A sturdy helmet for charging until the lifts close
- Hybrid shell is durable and lightweight
- MAP pads help absorb energy during multiple impacts
- XDry performance lining wicks moisture
- RTS adjustment system to get your fit dialed
- Two position climate control vents cool you down quickly
- Removable ear pads for springtime shredding
- Item #MRK002U
- Q & A
Is there a compartment for a blue tooth speakers like the ODT Chips in the ears of this Marker Ampire Helmet - Women's?