Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Alpinist 12 Binding
If you like to move light and fast in the backcountry, yet value reliable performance on the descents, the Marker Alpinist 12 Binding is for you. Three heel riser heights offer comfort and efficiency on steep switchbacks and long, flat slogs alike, and are easy to shift for fast angle changes on the go. Weighing in at just under a pound per binding, it's obvious why the Alpinist is an uphill-hungry machine.
The lightweight performance of this binding on the uphill doesn’t dim its dependability on the steeps, though. Its adjustable 6-12 lateral release ensures a consistent release value for increased safety, and the carbon-reinforced toe piece maintains stiffness for a smooth and responsive power transmission. Marker added active length compensation to the heel piece, which moves slightly as the ski flexes. This further improves the release consistency and fosters a better connection to the ski for an enjoyable descent.
For such a lightweight package, the Alpinist isn’t devoid of features that elevate your experience in the backcountry. To make stepping into the binding seamless, the Alpinist has a visual step-in aid to guide your toe to the sweet spot between the pins. Anti-ice pads prevent ice from building up in the toe and the heel so you don't have to constantly worry about clearing out the binding before attempting to step in. And, just in case you swap boots mid-season, Marker built 15 millimeters of adjustability into the Alpinist to accommodate different boot sole lengths.
- Impressively lightweight touring binding for alpine adventures
- Three climbing levels offer uphill efficiently
- Visual step-in aid makes getting into the binding a breeze
- Anti-ice pads prevent ice from building up under the toe piece
- Adjustable lateral release for consistent release value
- Length compensation as ski flexes creates better connection
- Carbon-reinforced toe components for smooth power transfer
- 15mm of adjustment accommodates different boot sole lengths
- Item #MRK003P
- forged aluminium, carbon, fiber-reinforced polyamide
- Release Rating
- Boot Compatibility
- Brakes Included
- sold separately
- Safety Features
- adjustable lateral release, vertical release
- Heel Elevators
- 0 degree, 5 degree, 9 degree climbing aid
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.