Why We Like The Alpinist 12 Binding
We like to move light and fast in the backcountry, yet we still value reliable performance on the descents so we trust the Marker Alpinist 12 Binding. Three heel riser heights offer comfort and efficiency on steep switchbacks and long, flat slogs alike, and are easy to shift for fast angle changes on the go. Weighing in at just under a pound per binding, it's obvious why the Alpinist is an uphill-hungry machine.
- Impressively lightweight touring binding for alpine adventures
- Three climbing levels offer uphill efficiently
- Visual step-in aid makes getting into the binding a breeze
- Anti-ice pads prevent ice from building up under the toe piece
- Adjustable lateral release for consistent release value
- Length compensation as ski flexes creates better connection
- Carbon-reinforced toe components for smooth power transfer
- 15mm of adjustment accommodates different boot sole lengths
- Item #MRKZ05U
- forged aluminium, carbon, fiber-reinforced polyamide
- Release Rating
- Boot Compatibility
- Brakes Included
- sold seperaterly
- Safety Features
- adjustable lateral release, vertical release
- Heel Elevators
- 0 degree, 5 degree, 9 degree climbing aid
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.7oz
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help