A binding this tight might make you worry that you won't eject when your ACL or MCL wished you had, but Marker's intelligent backward release differentiates between forces that occur during backward twisting falls and transitioning the ski's sides. The result is a competent binding that keeps you in when you're beating up the mountain, and releases when the mountain beats you up. The triple pivot compact toe has a horizontal spring to reduce swing weight and enhance comfort when paired with Marker's GripWalk boot sole.
- Lightweight, high performing binding for intermediate skiers
- 3-11 DIN range accommodates heavier or advanced riders
- Triple pivot comfort toe optimizes power transmission
- Intelligent backward release regulates proper releasing
- Anti Friction Device leads to a highly precise release
- Item #MRK002L