You're in it for the long run now.
Your friends roped you into it last season—they set you up with some old boots and skis, dragged you up to the slopes with them, and now you're hooked. You're ready to venture off the bunny hill and get your own set of planks and Marker's 10.0 TP Ski Binding is a great place to start.
The 3-10 DIN range can be adjusted as you improve and venture on to more challenging terrain, and the gliding AFD assures a precise release, uncompromised by snow buildup. The Compact Heel and Triple Pivot Comfort Toe offer smooth control and responsiveness, and the Intelligent Backward Release pops your toe out in case you take a backwards tumble.
- A versatile alpine binding ideal for beginner to intermediate skiers
- 3-10 DIN range accommodates a wide range of abilities
- Compatible with alpine boots
- Gliding AFD for a consistent release
- Compact Heel provides energy transfer and responsiveness
- Intelligent Backwards Release pops your toe out if you fall backwards
- Item #MRK002M
- Q & A
Your first binding
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you are just getting into skiing these are the way to go. I got these for my girlfriend and she loves them. She has put in about 10 days on these and said they are a huge improvement from the rental shop.