Select style & size:Select options
Versatility in the vertical.
- Mammut Frame technology
- Split Webbing technology
- Slide Bloc buckle
- Light tie-in protector
- Elastic leg loops
- Two over-molded gear loops
- Two ultralight gear loops
- Item #MAM00DU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This harness is super comfortable and super light. The reinforced belay loop gives me added piece of mind and the gear loops are super sturdy. I wasn't sure about the elastic leg loops but they are really nice. It's super nice to sit in while studying next moves.
Comfortable and light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a really nice harness at a very good price:
1) while being lightweight, the harness is very comfortable on while rappelling down or belaying
2)Not bulky at all - this is SO nice vs the Petzl Luna for example, which i also own and has a similar price point (petzl is 15$ less)
3) Easy and quick waist adjusting, and the elastic leg loop takes care of your gams
4) i have used it for climbing, skiing and mountaineering, it's excellent and always reliable.
I would absolutely buy this again, i think it's good value for the price too.
Photo: slab climbing in Paradox Valley