Select style & size:Select options
Versatility in the vertical.
- Mammut Frame technology
- Split Webbing technology
- Slide Bloc buckle
- Light tie-in protector
- Elastic leg loops
- Two over-molded gear loops
- Two ultralight gear loops
- Item #MAM00DU
- Q & A
Comfortable and light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a really nice harness at a very good price:
1) while being lightweight, the harness is very comfortable on while rappelling down or belaying
2)Not bulky at all - this is SO nice vs the Petzl Luna for example, which i also own and has a similar price point (petzl is 15$ less)
3) Easy and quick waist adjusting, and the elastic leg loop takes care of your gams
4) i have used it for climbing, skiing and mountaineering, it's excellent and always reliable.
I would absolutely buy this again, i think it's good value for the price too.
Photo: slab climbing in Paradox Valley