Whitehorn IN Vest
The Mammut Men's Whitehorn IN Vest is warm enough for hiking snow-covered mountains, so you know it'll be nice and toasty for the rest of winter when you're stuck in town. Its hybrid design pairs light and lofty down insulation with Anjungilak Element synthetic insulation in areas that would most likely get wet. Mammut wrapped this hybrid insulation in Pertex's Quantum fabric for windproof protection, water-resistance, and performance-oriented breathability. The Whitehorn is reversible; one side sports a modern look, while the other has a trendier retro fashion.
- Insulated vest keeps warm while hiking snow-covered mountains
- Down body makes this vest light, lofty, and surprisingly warm
- Synthetic insulated shoulders keeps warm even when wet
- Pertex Quantum shell is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Reversible design includes modern sporty and retro trendy styles
- Item #MAM01EB
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% polyester) [panel] 94% nylon, 6% elastane, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- [body] 650-fill Re:Down, [shoulders] 200g recycled Ajungilak OTI Element
- 2 zippered side
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?