Ultimate V SO Hooded Jacket
- Mammut's ultimate softshell for athletic outdoors activities
- Gore Windstopper is reliably windproof and comfortably breathable
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture, rainfall, and snowflakes
- Two-way, full-length side zippers maximize ventilation
- Lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Secured coverage with adjustable hood, elastic hem, and thumbholes
- Item #MAM015T
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper (3-layer) [fabric] 100% polyester
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered side
- full-lenght, 2-way, underarm zippers
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2019
This jacket is not wearable.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
This jacket is not wearable. I only wore it once, and the place below the backpack was ground like the picture below. Very ugly, not very embarrassed to wear again. A very bad shopping experience.
May 9, 2018
new one is better
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 165 lbs
replacing my 6 or 7 year old Ultimate Hoody. Pretty similar jacket but the new version is a thinner and lighter. The big difference is the inside. Whatever the fabric is on the liner, it feels much better than the scratchy sort of nylon like liner. The jacket still has the huge pit zips that go from the bottom hem of the jacket almost to the elbow. The new version also has a chest pocket. Still great Windstopper fabric and feels like better breathability. Not disappointed at all.
October 30, 2018
Any idea the model's measurements, and the size jacket he's wearing? Would be helpful when deciding size to order.