Protective and lightweight.
When the terrain turns technical, any bit of wind can make you feel that much more exposed. The Mammut Men's Ultimate V Light SO Hooded Jacket can help combat that feeling and keep you focused, even though it can't reduce the actual risk involved. Gore Windstopper seals out wind, reducing the convective cooling rate that leads to chills. A DWR finish encourages precipitation to bead up and roll off, keeping it from seeping in and making you feel like you're wearing a cool swamp. The breathable material allows your perspiration to escape, and underarm vents further increase airflow so you can hike, run, or climb without turning into a soggy mess.
- Softshell jacket for active, mountainous pursuits
- Gore Windstopper blocks out wind
- DWR treatment resists light precipitation
- Underarm vents maximize airflow
- Thumbloops keep sleeves in place
- Chest pocket has a media port for music access
- Semi-fitted design decreases bunching
- Item #MAM00Z8
[face fabric] Gore Windstopper, DWR, [lining] polyester
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing