Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ultimate Eisfeld SO Hooded Jacket
This winter you have goals. You're getting out the map and you're picking your lines because you've already picked your gear. Packing for backcountry adventures can be a delicate balance of weight and performance, but this winter you already know you're going to ditch your hardshell and take the Men's Mammut Ultimate Eisfeld SO Hooded Jacket. Not only is this shell windproof and incredibly breathable, it has fully taped seams and will shed snow should an unexpected storm blow in.
There are some gnarly chutes to check off your list, and this requires more technical moves—no worries, Mammut has incorporated plenty of stretch into this softshell, offering all the mobility required for complicated alpine sequences. The pockets are positioned for easy access even with your harness on, and the stormproof hood can be cinched around your helmet to keep the wind out, while still offering an optimum field of vision during complicated moves.
- Technical softshell for mountain excursions and backcountry tours
- Gore Windstopper gives breathable, water resistant wind protection
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology offer performance mobility
- Underarm ventilation for dumping heat during a quick approach
- Exterior pockets are climbing-harness-compatible
- Drawstring hem can be accessed from inside the pocket
- Athletic fit reduces bulk for streamlined performance
- Item #MAM00VM
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- fully sealed
- attached, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- High Visibility Backer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ice climbing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 17, 2019
Great coat, very well detailed.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 190 lbs
First Mammut purchase. Switched over from Arcteryx because I wanted a brighter color. Similar fit as Arcteryx: lean, athletic, close-fitting in the body and under the arms. I am 6-2, 190, and bought a large. Fit is good: close to perfect, lots of freedom to move the shoulders and reach. It’s just a touch tight in the mid-section, and I am pretty lean. My only complaint is the sleeves are a little long....clearly made for long reaches above your head when climbing. If you have a big belly, this is not the coat for you. The technical details and craftsmanship are very good. Have not really tested it under adverse conditions yet. If it holds up in snow wind and rain I will bump the rating to 5 stars.
November 19, 2019
Thanks so much for the awesome review Peter! It really helps out our community with getting a more personal look on this jacket.
January 11, 2018
I like this jacket but in other color which is not available in your choice, is it possible to get the other color from the dealer if I really want to buy.