Up To 60% Off
Trion Spine 35L Backpack
A tricky alpine ascent requires a backpack to keep all your gear organized while also ensuring every piece of gear has a place. With the Trion Spine 35L Backpack from Mammut you can head into remote terrain knowing your pack has your back. Between the interior and exterior compartments headlamps, maps, food, and avalanche gear have their own space while the cavernous main compartment holds bulkier items like layers and first-aid kits.
If your route calls for bootpacking up an ice chute or across a rugged ridge, the reinforced ski carry on either side of the pack secures your sticks for a vertical or a-frame carry. And if you need to use your rope for safety, simply unbuckle it from the strap between the lid and the pack. Two-layer cushioning on the hip, shoulders, and back also help to create an additional layer of comfort whether you're at 1,000 or 10,000ft, while the dynamic back panel adapts to your spine's natural movements.
- Versatile backpack for shorter expeditions in the alpine
- Reinforced ski carry for bootpacking steep chutes
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets keep gear organized
- Active Spine Technology allows hips and shoulders to move freely
- Zipper pocket on shoulder strap keeps phone accessible
- Dual-layer foam padding on shoulders and hip add comfort
- Buckle strap fixes climbing rope between lid and pack
- Item #MAM01BH