Trion Light 28L Backpack
Saving on weight without sacrificing any space, the Mammut Trion Light 28 Plus Backpack is made for the alpine enthusiast who counts every single ounce. The 28 Plus model is designed with a particular focus on climbingâ€”the total back length measuring in at 48cm and the absence of a top flap gives you a greater range of motion while climbing. Then, not only is Mammut's Motion T Frame designed to transfer the load weight and allow your upper body to move freely during the ascent, but also removes easily for an even better climbing performance.
High-density EVA padding is placed at the back, shoulders, and hip belt to keep everything comfortable for the ski down, while its breathable design keeps air flowing to prevent unnecessary sweat from bogging you down. The front of the pack is fitted with two ice axe carry loops, daisy chain gear carriers, and a reinforced ski carrier. Compression straps keep your load secure, and the hydration compatible design allows you to bring along a hydration bladder of your choice, keeping a quick drink of water never out of reach.
- Mountain-ready technical daypack focused on climbing
- Tough Cordura construction provides durability
- T-Frame transfers load for stability and is easily removed
- EVA foam at back, shoulders, and hip add cushioning and airflow
- Roll-top closure makes for a secure carry and easy access
- Hydration compatible design helps keep you hydrated
- Ice axe and trekking pole carry free up your hands on the hill
- Item #MAM01BL