25% Offsale $157.50 $210.00
Select style & size:Select options
Trion 50L Backpack
The Trion collection consists of Mammut's versatile range of backpacks built for trekking and mountaineering, and the Trion 50L Backpack is the second-largest pack in that backpack. Its Contact U Frame consists of cushy EVA and air channels for four-season ventilation. The waist belt is removable customized support if you're carrying a lighter load. There are external attachments for skis, ice axes, trekking poles, and even climbing ropes. The Trion 50L is compatible with hydration reservoirs, and there are multiple pockets to organize smaller valuables.
- Backpack built for multi-day treks and mountaineering
- 50L capacity is the second-largest backpack in the Trion collection
- Top and back panel access points to main compartment
- Contact U Frame includes cushy EVA with air channels for ventilation
- Removable waist belt customizes stability and support
- Attachments for skis, ropes, ice axes, and trekking poles
- Hydration compatible with reservoirs
- Item #MAM01BM
50L (3051cu in)
Contact U Frame
EVA padded, adjustable, sternum
detachable, padded, adjustable
top, back panel
2 mesh shoulder straps, 1 zippered front, 1 zippered internal, 1 zippered waist belt
Ice Axe Carry
Trekking Pole Carry
26 x 12.5 x 11in
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2020
Is this made from the same 5000 mm water-resistant fabric as the previous Trion Pro 50+7?