Stoney HS Jacket
The Mammut Men's Stoney HS Jacket transitions from backcountry to resort with ease. Its waterproof breathable DryTech membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry when it's snowing on steep skins or chairlifts to the top. A three-layer construction makes the Stoney thinner, more breathable, and longer-lasting compared to two-layer shells.
Mammut equipped the Stoney with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow, and both the hood and powder skirt are removable for customized coverage in snowy or sunny conditions. The hood stows inside the collar for convenient storage, just in case it starts snowing again. There are Lycra hand gaiters with thumbholes, zippered external pockets, and internal pockets designed for goggles and electronics.
- Versatile ski jacket rides resort or backcountry comfortably
- DryTech shell is ruggedly waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Removable powder skirt and hood customize coverage for any snow
- Jacket-to-pant interface and thumbhole gaiters ensure a secure fit
- Pockets for goggles, phones, ski passes, and more
- Item #MAM01FI
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2020
svelt ski jacket
Second season on this jacket and I am very happy. This is a substantial jacket with all the bells and whistles. Pockets are convenient and zips work well. Hood is designed to be worn with a helmet - it's a little too big without helmet. This is my resort jacket. Climbing, mountaineering , and backcountry I prefer lighter weight/packable jacket
November 29, 2019
Take a 20% extra discount code from here coupon-code.info