Stoney Hardshell Jacket
The Stoney Hardshell Jacket transitions from backcountry to resort just as smoothly as those fresh turns you just took. With a three-layer construction, it's thinner, more breathable, and longer-lasting compared to two-layer shells, and a welcome weight and bulk-level for touring. And of course the waterproof breathable DryTech membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry when it's snowing, be it on steep skins or chairlifts to the top.
- Versatile ski jacket rides resort or backcountry comfortably
- DryTech shell is ruggedly waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Removable powder skirt and hood customize coverage for any snow
- Jacket-to-pant interface and thumbhole gaiters ensure a secure fit
- Pockets for goggles, phones, ski passes, and more
- Item #MAMU56I
- [membrane/laminate] Mammut DRYtechnology (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- detachable, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 200 lbs
THis jacket has all the bells and whistles. The front pockets are big enough to stuff skins. Lining is plush for a shell. Thicker material, softer feel (doesn't sound like a plastic bag in the cold) makes it look and feel better than either of the Arcterrx shells I have. I highly recommend this shell. Sizes more like US sizes ((some Mammut sizes small ).
November 27, 2018
Mammut Stoney HS Jacket
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I gave this as a gift to my brother in law and here is his feedback: The Mammut Jacket is the perfect ski jacket for me. It is light and comfy to wear so I can do anything I want on the slopes. It is not restricting at all. In three straight days in Vermont this year I wore it in the frigid cold, windy weather and also in the pouring rain - classic Vermont weather. Anyway, it was perfect in all of those conditions! I am very psyched with the coat and highly recommend it.