Stoney HS Bib Pant
There are some days when it just doesn't stop dumping. When you need coverage and comfort that can keep up with all those free refills you're getting, reach for the Mammut Stoney HS Bib Pant. Perfect for deep days at the resort or in the backcountry, these bibs feature the stretchy and waterproof Mammut DRYTechnology fabric. With it you'll have shelter from the storm and the movement you need to bounce through powder lines, all with breathable performance and comfort. Inner-thigh vents let in cool air when you work up a sweat, while gaiters at the ankle ensure that deep snow doesn't creep into your boots. The bib style gives you more coverage and insurance when you're floating through waist deep powder, and a pocket in the chest has a special loop for your beacon when you're trekking deep into the backcountry. At the leg cuffs you've got Cordura reinforcements to resist abrasion from sharp ski edges, and on that same front you have adjustable leg widths that pull in tightly to lessen the chances of accidental tearing from crampons on backcountry expeditions.
- Rip the resort thentrek into the backcountry with this bib pant
- Waterproof fabric offers weather protection and a comfortable flex
- Inner leg vents let you cool down after treks to higher lines
- Keep snow out when you're riding deep with the stretchy boot gaiters
- Reinforced cuffs and adjustable leg widths prevent crampon damage
- Special beacon pocket at the chest helps you stay prepared
- U-shaped front zipper is easy to use with gloves on
- Low-fixed bib provides comfortable protection from waist-deep snow
- Item #MAM016W
- Q & A
Great bib, too slim
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 170lbs
I bought a pair for my cousin, who had me return them as they were too tight on his thighs. He is a 30 waist, so i opted for the 32, but even that was too tight. We will try the 36 and see out it fits.
Great Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 230lbs
These are great ski pants. Very warm. They are not baggy, but at the same time they are not overly slim. They did fit a little tight in the waist area, and they are a little bit slimmer, but not quite a slim fit. The quality of the material is great and these will keep you warm when not alot of other pants will.