Select a Size
Select a Color
Stoney GTX Thermo Jacket
You certainly aren't one to shy away from skiing on a powder day, especially when you have the Mammut Stoney GTX Thermo Jacket keeping you comfortably warm and dry. A Gore-Tex membrane gives this jacket remarkably high waterproof and breathability ratings, and fully taped seams prevent a single snowflake from seeping through. There's Ajungilak OTI Element insulation giving you body-mapped warmth on frigid days, and the underarm vents to ditch out unwanted heat after heart-pumping runs. Both the powder skirt and hood are removable to better accommodate bluebird, groomer conditions, and pockets on the inside and outside of the jacket let you stash snacks, maps, and all your valuables.
- This insulated jacket is dependably warm and waterproof
- Gore-Tex membrane won't lot heavy snowfall soak through
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm on freezing cold lift rides
- Underarm vents let cool air circulate when you work up a sweat
- Helmet-compatible hood is removable on bluebird days
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters seal out the snow
- Media-compatible chest pocket lets you rock out while you ride
- Goggle pocket includes microfiber cleaning cloth for convenience
- Item #MAM016R
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, [lining] polyamide
- [body] 80g Ajungilak OTI Element (polyester), [sleeves & hood] 60g Ajungilak OTI Element
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, detachable
- [external] 1 chest, 2 hand, 1 wrist, [internal] 1 goggle, 1 media
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 19, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 205 lbs
I've used this jacket for two days skiing in temps between 22 and 34 degrees F with high winds (wind chill of 15 F). It is incredibly warm and windproof as I only needed a light base layer under it. I'm 6'4", 205 lbs, and the large fits me well. It's definitely a trim European fit which I love compared to my previous North Face ski jacket which was also a large but did not fit me nearly as well. I really like the removable hood and powder skirt.
February 10, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 230 lbs
I used it for two days at Snowbird in deep powder and snow flurries. The jacket kept me warm and dry through the various elements. It’s not too heavy but provided enough warmth in sub zero wind gusts. All the pocket locations are perfectly placed. Its a solid jacket.
February 2, 2019
Great jacket but had to return
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
Really liked the jacket, fit, color, pockets and insulation BUT for the price the zipper was cheap and small. Could see it breaking/getting stuck once on the mountain.
March 17, 2020
Your concern was correct. Broke my zipper but Mammut offered me a replacement jacket under warranty. Hopefully I have better luck with this one