sale $332.46 $474.9530% Off
Everything's snowy out of the Stoney.
You certainly aren't one to shy away from skiing on a powder day, especially when you have the Mammut Men's Stoney GTX Thermo Jacket keeping you warm and comfortably dry. Gore-Tex gives this jacket remarkably high waterproof ratings, and fully taped seams prevent a single snowflake from seeping through. There's more Ajunkilak Oti insulation in the body than the sleeves for body-mapped warmth, and the underarm vents ditch out unwanted heat. Both the powder skirt and hood are removable to better accommodate bluebird, groomer conditions.
- Ski jacket with Gore-Tex and insulation for cold, snowy conditions
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproof and windproof protection
- Body-mapped insulation gives more warmth where you need it most
- Ventilation zippers under each arm assure ample airflow
- Removable powder skirt and hood customize coverage
- Item #MAM00WC
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester [lining] 100% nylon
Ajungilak Oti Element (80g/60g)
1 sleeve, 1 chest, 2 side
Lycra hand gaiters