Storm day essential.
You certainly aren't one to shy away from skiing on a powder day, especially when you have the Mammut Men's Stoney GTX Thermo Jacket keeping you warm and dry. Gore-Tex gives this jacket high waterproof ratings, and fully taped seams prevent a single snowflake from seeping through the jacket. There's more Ajunkilak Oti insulation in the body than the sleeves for body-mapped warmth, and the underarm vents allow excess heat to escape when you're moving quickly up the bootpack or crushing back-to-back hot laps.
- Insulated ski jacket ideal for midwinter storm days in the resort
- Gore-Tex shell delivers reliable waterproof, windproof protection
- Body-mapped insulation gives more warmth where you need it
- Ventilation zippers under each arm ensure ample airflow
- Removable powder skirt and hood customize coverage
- Item #MAM00WC