3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stoney Glove
Etch fresh tracks into untouched lines after a storm in the Mammut Stoney Gloves. These warm ski gloves are built with Mammut’s DryTechnology waterproof insert, alongside midweight synthetic insulation for toasty fingers without extra bulk. The goatskin leather grips ensure your poles stay securely in hand, and the hook-and-loop closure is easy to adjust and ensures snow doesn’t sneak in.
- Warm alpine gloves for chasing fresh powder
- Waterproof synthetic shell fights off stormy weather
- Primaloft Silver insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Leather grips keep poles in hand while you rip
- Hook-and-loop closure seals out moisture
- Item #MAMU5DR
- [face fabric] 71% nylon, 29% polyester, [palm] water-resistant leather
- Mammut DRYtechnology (polyurethane)
- synthetic fiber
- undercuff glove
- hook-and-loop tab
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- freeride skiing, freeride snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.