Select Style & Size
Seon Courier 30L Backpack
Whether you're pedaling your bike to your office in the morning or heading to the climbing gym after punching your timecard for the day, the Mammut Seon Courier 30 Backpack has your back. As part of Mammut's commuter line, the Courier's robust design makes it a timeless piece for the modern working life.
With a roll-top closure and tough nylon construction, this pack keeps all of your gear intact as it's thrown over your shoulder when navigating crowded city streets, buses, and subways. The padded, fleece laptop sleeve is part of the water-resistant WORK compartment, which is designed for your electronics and documents, and is accessible from the outside, while the CLIMB compartment securely stows your climbing equipment for when you head to the gym.
- Robust commuter pack for days spent traveling to and from work
- Sturdy nylon and polyester construction withstands abuse
- Anatomically-shaped shoulder pads keeps the load comfortable
- Padded laptop sleeve safely stashes your computer
- Multiple pockets hold wallet, keys, phone, and snacks
- Item #MAM00TU
- [main] 600D polyester, [base] 840D nylon
- 30L (1830cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- 1 internal mesh, 1 front
- Laptop Sleeve
- yes, 15in
- 22.8 x 12.5 x 10.2in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9.6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 27, 2018
How water resistant is this product? I am looking for a good commuter bag but will regularly encounter wet weather. Is this something I would be able to trust with my work laptop, phone papers etc?