Seon 3-In-1 HS Hooded Coat
Some people find peace in the calm of a warm summer rain, while others wait all year long for heavy winter snows. Then there are some people—like you—that can't stand even the smallest hint of inclement weather. If you're averse to anything but blue skies, then the versatile and durably weather-protective Mammut Seon 3-In-1 HS Hooded Coat could be the cure to your rainy-day blues. This 3-in-one jacket features a fully waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and a warm synthetic liner, which, worn-together will keep you totally dry and toasty warm through even the wildest winter storms. The detachable hood battens down the hatches when you need it to, while the extended length gives you added coverage against wind and snow.
Whereas many 3-in-ones boast all-season versatility, this jacket truly lives up to the hype thanks to its three-layer Gore-Tex shell. One of the lightest and most breathable offerings in Gore-Tex's lineup, three-layer Gore-Tex won't weigh you down with heat-trapping discomfort in the spring and summer, ensuring a stylish and waterproof coat for rainy days in any season. You'll also have the insulated liner giving you a warm stand-alone jacket for fall hikes and mild winter days, ensuring that no matter the weather or time of year, you can continue on in unaffected comfort.
- Versatile 3-in-one jacket that boasts truly all-season performance
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell gives you highly breathable waterproofing
- Toasty insulated liner is removable for warmth in any cool weather
- Removable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Two-way front zipper allows for quick ventilation on crowded subways
- Pockets on both shell and liner provide storage however you wear it
- Self-draining shell pockets prevent uncomfortable water build up
- Item #MAM017E
- Q & A
Does anyone know where the internal zippered pocket is located on the outer coat? I recently purchased this coat, and for the life of me I cannot find it.