Scalottas HS Thermo Hooded Jacket
The only lined Gore-Tex ski jacket in Mammut's collection, the Scalottas HS Thermo HS Hooded Jacket tags along with warm comfort and robust protection through long days in the mountains. For everything from days exploring the resort to getting after it in the backcountry, the two-layer Gore-Tex construction gives you high levels of waterproof protection that remains extremely breathable as you exert yourself in cold, wintry weather.
Comfortable Lycra hand gaiters act as a snug barrier between your skin and whipping winter gusts, and strategic insulation throughout gives you warmth where you need it most. Zippers under each arm offer a healthy dose of ventilated airflow, and the powder skirt is removable to help you easily transition between bluebird days and powder days. The Mammut Single Pull Hood is a storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with a reinforced peak, that offers easy adjustments both vertically and horizontally with a single pull for on-the-fly customizations.
- Robust and versatile ski jacket built for all-day comfort
- Gore-Tex design provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Strategically-placed insulation offers warmth in the cold
- Single Pull hood customizes the fit with a single pull of the cord
- Hand gaiters offer extra coverage against snowy conditions
- Removable snow skirt makes for easy activity transitions
- Underarm zippered vents help you release heat quickly
- Multiple pockets throughout stash all your ski essentials
- Item #MAM01F3