Saentis Low Hiking Shoe
Designed for versatility, the Mammut Saentis Low Hiking Shoe goes right from trail runs on tight forest trails to scrambles up mountains in the summer. Stretchy vent mesh in the upper provides lightweight breathability for cool comfort on hotter days, while the TPU toe cap protects against protruding rocks, roots, and logs. The Cushioning Strobel construction provides the perfect balance of support and impact-absorption over tough terrain, and a grippy Michelin rubber outsole gives you the traction you need to handle uncertain terrain.
- Do-it-all hiking shoes for everything from trekking to trail running
- Mesh vent upper ensures high levels of breathability
- Pre-shaped tongue construction locks down a natural fit
- Tough TPU toe cap protects against debris on the trail
- Michelin rubber outsole is durable and exceptionally grippy
- Item #MAM01BE