Select a Size
Select a Color
Runbold Trail SO Pant
From days puttering around the trails behind your house to multi-day backpacking trips, the Mammut Men's Runbold Trail SO Pants are designed to keep you comfortable on the trail. Made from a durable fabric with a touch of stretch, these pants offer longevity and mobility for enjoyment on the trail day after day. A low packing volume makes it easy to stash these pants in your pack on warmer days.
- A versatile pant for hiking and trekking
- Durable stretch construction for freedom of movement
- DWR finish offers water-resistant protection
- Pre-formed knees enhances mobility
- Low packing volume saves space while traveling
- Item #MAM00RA
- [body] 89% polyamide, 11% elastane, [accents] nylon
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back, 1 leg
- belt loops
- zip fly with button closure
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
I ordered these pants not realizing that they are simply a very thin layer of stretchy material, and, there is a HUGE pocket on the right leg that for some reason isn't visible in the marketing photograph that appears on the site. Would not have ordered them if I'd known about the pocket. Love my other Mammut products, so no problem with the brand. Quality is above average, as expected. I'm 5'10" and wear a 34, had to have two inches hemmed off the legs. The button on the waist is interesting--the stem of the button is a quarter inch deep, while the fabric is mere millimeters thick. So the button hangs off the front like an ornament and is highly visible under a tight fitting shirt. I must say, this is an odd design, maybe the button is for something I'm not familiar with.