Train hard, your shirt can handle it.
For the days when you want to leave it all on the trail, you can rely on the Mammut Men's Runbold Pro Half Zip Top to get your through your grueling workout. With Polartec wool fabric, this shirt is warm enough to take you outside in chilly weather, but the front vent helps you breathe and get air circulating so you don't overheat. The wool also helps manage moisture so you can sweat yourself through and not be a sopping mess. Plus, this shirt has flatlock seams and offset hems so you don't have to worry about chafing while you work, all you'll have to worry about is getting in that extra mile.
- A warm training shirt for logging miles in chilly weather
- Wool and polyester manage moisture together to keep you dry
- Front zipper acts as vent for regulating temperature
- Flatlock seams protect from chafing
- Lightweight with low-pack volume for easy wear and carry
- Item #MAM00R4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
I have several wool baselayers, a patagonia capiliene and this is the warmest. I also like the fit of it, it is somewhat "fitted" so it stays contoured to my body around shoulders and waist. I would call it more of a base layer than midlayer. Material is very comfortable and warm. Whats not to like?