Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
When you're headed out on the trail or to the crag, you'll want the Mammut Runbold Pant to help you get there. A durable and abrasion-proof nylon material protects you from rough rocks or climbing ropes time and time again, while 4-way stretch moves with you while trying to place your footing to crush your route. Breathable material with SPF 30+ makes this a pant that can provide full protection but still stay cool enough for the hot summer months.
- A pant that is focused on pushing you to the next challenge
- Abrasion-resistant fabric is tough against rocks or ropes
- 4-way stretch moves with you when you're scrambling rocks
- Quick drying fabric is great for travel or camp trips
- UPF30 protection for long sunny days on the trail
- Item #MAM01AS
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- 2 zippered side, 1 zippered leg, 1 zippered rear
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.