Welcome rain with open arms.
Okay, so you're probably not going to be elated that it's raining for the fifth day in a row, but at least you can shrug off passing showers and heavy deluges when you're zipped into the Mammut Men's Roseg HS Hooded Jacket. This lightweight rain shell features a Gore-Tex 2.5-layer membrane, which is both extremely breathable and highly waterproof.
This 2.5-layer construction is backed by a 28,000 mm rating, meaning it'll withstand heavy rain without succumbing to outside moisture. Another benefit is that 2.5-layer membranes create some of the lightest, most packable jackets on the market, due to their sprayed on inner-layer, which acts to protect the membrane, but doesn't add excessive bulk to the jacket.
Because you'll be wearing this in wet climates, the vented rear yoke disperses excess heat and perspiration build-up inside the jacket, so you don't soak in your own perspiration in cold, clammy conditions. Zippered side pockets provide a dry refuge for you hands on rainy morning commutes, plus there's an internal media pocket for seamlessly routing your favorite tunes while walking to work on your commute or recreating outdoors.
- Lightweight protection from passing showers and storms
- Gore-Tex 2.5L membrane for waterproofing and breathability
- 28k waterproof rating ensures protection from heavy rain
- Fully sealed design won't allow moisture to seep inside
- Detachable hood with 2-point adjustment for security
- Snap-button cuffs, adjustable hem for a custom fit
- Pre-shaped elbows for freedom of motion and flex
- Zippered hand pockets and internal media pocket
- Item #MAM00ZQ
- Q & A
review of Marmot jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 136lbs
My husband is 5'10" and 136 pounds. The small is so narrow he could barely get is zipped. A medium would have been larger in the body but arms and body length too long. Great quality, just the proportion of the size are not correct .