Select style & size:Select options
Revelation: skinny ropes are better.
Not only do you feel lighter on your feet ever since you switched out your fat rope for Mammut's 9.2mm Revelation Dry Climbing Rope, you also have more packing space for beers. Beyond that, skinnier ropes tend to reduce rope drag on ever-wandering multi-pitches, but that's dependent on how smart you place pro. Mammut treated both the rope and core and sheath with Dry to meet UIAA's standards for minimum water absorption. This construction also eliminates sheath slippage and resists abrasion for long-lasting durability.
- This climbing rope gives you the revelation that skinnier is better
- 9.2mm diameter best serves more experience trad and sport climbers
- Dry treatment on sheath and core for minimal water absorption
- Zero sheath slippage enhances overall longevity
- Lap coiled for tangle-free convenience right out of the bag
- Item #MAM00TH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love this cord. At 9.2 it's light enough for me to pack into the Wind Rivers on an extended climbing trip but with the tech on Mammut Dry Treatment I don't have to sacrifice abrasion resistance. Mammut's ropes are some of the best out there!