2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Removable Airbag System RAS 3.0
Lighter and more compact than the previous version, the Mammut Removable Airbag System (RAS) 3.0 increases efficiency on demanding uphill tours, and inflates in a mere three seconds when deployed in the event of an avalanche. Its height-adjustable, T-shaped deployment handle provides a more ergonomic release trigger for easier use. The brightly colored airbag provides great visibility in avalanche rescue scenarios where large debris fields are present. For maximum convenience, the RAS 3.0 quickly and easily swaps between different Mammut packs. Plus, there's a safety leg loop that keeps the pack firmly attached in the event of a traumatic slide.
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 is light and ultra-compact
- Bright airbag for visibility in rescue scenario
- Inflates in only three seconds with pull of handle
- Screw-in ready with Snowpulse 2.0/3.0 cylinder (not included)
- Safety leg loop for a secure attachment in an avalanche
- Ability to remove and swap between different packs
- Height-adjustable, T-shaped deployment handle
- Item #MAM00PJ
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.