Don't let rain slow you down.
Don't let threatening clouds put a damper on your hiking plans. Just throw a rain shell and the Mammut Men's Rainspeed HS Pant in your pack and head for the trail. It's extremely lightweight and low-volume so you won't even notice it when it's stashed away in your pack, but you'll be glad you have its 2.5-layer DRYtechnology fabric on your side when the skies open up and the rain starts pouring down. This fabric provides excellent breathability so you don't have to slow your pace, and it also offers ample stretch for freedom of movement when tackling steep ascents. Zippered hems open up wide so you can slide them right over you boots and keep on hiking in a matter of seconds. And when the weather clears up, this pant stows in its own internal pocket for quick and easy storage.
- Light and packable rain pant for hiking in wet weather
- Waterproof 2.5-layer DRYtechnology fabric is highly breathable
- Packs easily into own internal storage pocket
- Elastic waist with drawstring for mobile and secure fit
- Zippered hems fit over boots and keep debris out
- Item #MAM00ZG