Better safe than sorry.
Just because the sun is shining at the trailhead doesn't mean the weather won't suddenly turn on you when you get high into the mountains, so be prepared for the worst with the Mammut Men's Rainspeed Advanced HS Hooded Jacket. This technical rain jacket is extremely lightweight and low-volume so you won't even notice it when it's stashed away in your pack, but you'll be glad you have its 2.5-layer DRYtechnology fabric on your side when clouds suddenly move in and unleash rain on you mid-hike. Not only does this fabric keep pouring rain at bay, it also offers exceptional breathability so you can keep moving through the deluge without getting soaked with sweat.
- Lightweight and packable rain jacket for the mountains
- Waterproof 2.5-layer DRYtechnology fabric is highly breathable
- Packs easily into own chest pocket
- Athletic fit for ideal mountain mobility
- Drawstring hem and adjustable cuffs seal out elements
- Two-point adjustable hood provides customizeable fit
- YKK Vislon fly is waterproof and smooth-zipping
- Item #MAM00Z4