All day I dream of powder.
The soft snow fell all night and all you did was dream of the upcoming powder day. As the sun comes up, you slip on your Mammut Women's Pischa HS Pant and get your gear together. These pants are ideal for your future morning of skinning up hills since they ventilate but stay dry, but also they appropriate warmth while you shoot down the slopes. Articulated knees keep things comfortable, so no pinching or chafing will bother you on your tour. Gaiters and belt loops to attach to your jacket keep the elements out and the warmth in, so you can shred all day with no chilly repercussions.
- Sleek, waterproof snow pants for days full of fresh pow
- Tripe layered construction keeps water out and warmth in
- Vents on legs seal with splashguarded zippers
- Adjustable waist for personalized fit
- Belt loops make it easy to attach jacket
- Gaiters attach to boots for extra protection against snow
- Leg openings expand for crampon compatibility
- Item #MAM00O2