A jacket for the dreamiest days.
You've dreamed about deep days just like any other skier, but actual powder days prove that reality's deeper than anything you can imagine. You'd also never dream a jacket would keep you as comfortably dry in such deep powder as you do in the Mammut Women's Pischa HS Hooded Jacket. Its Gore-Tex membrane boasts remarkably high waterproof ratings to keep you comfortably dry face shot after face shot. A thin, three-layer construction makes this jacket extremely packable for bootpacks and skintracks.
- Freeride shell thrives in powdery situations
- This Gore-Tex membrane boasts phenomenal waterproof ratings
- Thin, three-layer construction is very light and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm allow ample airflow
- Zip-off powder skirt and adjustable hood customize coverage
- Item #MAM00O1
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon
2 backpack-compatible front, 1 internal goggle, 1 wrist, 1 side
Lycra hand gaiters
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding