Passion Light Glove
Pull on a pair of Passion Light Gloves from Mammut before your next snowshoe adventure or winter hike for a snug fit and enough dexterity to snap a few scenic photos without freezing your fingers. The leather reinforcement on the palm and fingertips gives you grip and increases durability. Plus, the liners' antibacterial treatment keeps nasty odors at bay.
- Keep those digits toasty on lovely hikes through the woods
- Wool exterior is naturally water and wind repellent
- Leather reinforcement on palm adds durability
- Fleece interior traps heat to keep your fingers working
- Touch-screen compatibility lets you get that sunrise shot
- Quick on loops make leaving in the morning easier than ever
- Item #MAM014U
- [face material] 70% wool, 30% polyamide, [membrane] 100% polyurethane, [backing] 100% polyester
- Palm Grip
- yes, leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2019
I had the previous model (in gray). i used them for ice climbing, mountaineering skiing. Amazing gloves!. I bought this new one expecting to get the same quality. Huge disappointment! This new model doesn't protect at all against the cold! they are much thinner than the previous one and totally useless, even in the city in winter. Mammut, what have you done? Why have you made such mistake?