Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Nordwand Pro HS Pant
You're always pushing your limits, and this winter is no different. Get your ice climb on wearing the Women's Mammut Nordwand Pro HS Pant and feel confident that while you may or may not make it to the top clean every time, you'll be getting the best performance you can out of your gear. This technical shell is constructed with Gore-Tex Pro, offering waterproof protection that still lets your legs breath on difficult routes. The gaiters can be adjusted to fit over ski or mountaineer boots, and the edges are reinforced so you don't shred your hems with crampon spikes. Climbing-harness-compatible front pockets and a zippered drop-seat mean you won't have to take off your harness or pants, and with suspenders and an adjustable waist, they'll fit so perfectly you'll never want to.
- Lightweight technical shell pant designed for ice climbing
- Gore-Tex Pro offers breathable, waterproof performance
- Vertical Motion Technology makes all climbing moves possible
- Raised rear waistband with mesh insert helps wick away sweat
- Incorporated drop-seat so you'll never have to take these off
- Reinforced edges protect against the wear and tear of crampons
- Gaiter Solution for cuffs that can adjust to different boots
- Tightlock button closure means only you decide when these snap open
- Item #MAM00UO
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.