Select a size:
Designed to tackle just about all of the activities that the vertical world has to offer, the Mammut Men's Nordwand Pro HS Pant is a top-performer whether you're ice climbing, ski touring, alpine climbing, or a blend of all three. Gore-Tex Pro gives this thin and light three-layer shell high levels of waterproofing as well as the extreme breathability that those equally as extreme endeavors call for. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing moisture, snowflakes, or raindrops from seeping through.
- Hardshell designed for alpine ascents and ski mountaineering
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Pro protects from harsh mountain weather
- Side ventilation zips allow excess heat to escape while climbing
- High-visibility design keeps you visible in alpine terrain
- Dyneema-reinforced seam edges protect from crampon points
- Front pockets are accessible while wearing a climbing harness
- Ergonomic design is tailored to maintain mobility while climbing
- Wide waistband for added coverage and better moisture management
- Item #MAMU56C
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabic] (body) 100% nylon, (stretch inserts) 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- [size 46] 33.5in
- 2 zippered front
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.