Nordwand Pro HS Pant
Designed to tackle just about all of the activities that the vertical world has to offer, the Mammut Men's Nordwand Pro HS Pant is a top-performer whether you're ice climbing, ski touring, alpine climbing, or a blend of all three. Gore-Tex Pro gives this thin and light three-layer shell high levels of waterproofing as well as the extreme breathability that those equally as extreme endeavors call for. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing moisture, snowflakes, or raindrops from seeping through.
Mammut equipped the Nordwand Pro with two-way side zippers for easy on and off as well as ventilation. The raised waistband features external adjustments and a moisture-wicking Coolmax lining. Additionally, the snow gaiters accommodate mountaineering boots as well as ski boots, and Mammut reinforced the external cuffs with Dyneema for crampon protection. This pant attaches to Mammut's Nordwand Pro HS Jacket for complete coverage.
- Hardshell designed for alpine ascents and ski mountaineering
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Pro protects from harsh mountain weather
- Side ventilation zips allow excess heat to escape while climbing
- High-visibility design keeps you visible in alpine terrain
- Dyneema-reinforced seam edges protect from crampon points
- Front pockets are accessible while wearing a climbing harness
- Ergonomic design is tailored to maintain mobility while climbing
- Wide waistband for added coverage and better moisture management
- Item #MAM00VL
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabic] (body) 100% nylon, (stretch inserts) 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered front
- side zippers
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry riding, backcountry skiing, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 19, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- L regular
- 5` 8"
- 200 lbs
The fit and finish are superb and the breath ability is great! Worth every penny. I would highly recommend.
March 24, 2020
Does this use Gore Pro with Stetch? If so, which parts?
June 9, 2019
Howdy, could someone let me know the difference between the "night" and "black" colours. Thanks