Climb up, ski down, repeat.
The Mammut Men's Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket is an all-around performer in high altitudes whether you're ski touring or alpine climbing. Gore-Tex Pro gives this light, thin, three-layer shell high levels of waterproof protection that remains extremely breathable for active endeavors. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing moisture, snowfall, and raindrops from seeping through. Mammut equipped the Nordwand with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow, and the powder skirt is removable to transition between skiing and climbing. The hood uses two adjustments to cinch around either climbing or skiing helmets with ease. There's a jacket-to-pant interface with Mammut's Nordwand Pro HS Pant for complete coverage, and both front pockets are accessible even with a backpack or harness on.
- Rugged shell designed for backcountry touring and mountaineering
- Gore-Tex Pro provides durable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Adjustments at hood, removable powder skirt, and cuffs for secure coverage
- Item #MAMU56B
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 harness- and pack-compatible front, 1 zippered internal, 2 internal
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry, climbing, alpine
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?