Select a size:
Nordwand Pro Glove
Mammut made the Men's Nordwand Pro glove specifically for ice climbing and winter mountaineering. While most insulated gloves feel too bulky for climbing, the Nordwand Pro focuses on dexterity so you can swing axes without a hassle. Its Pittards leather shell has a supple feel that ensures full mobility for working with ice tools. Mammut backed the leather shell with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Grip for reliable weather protection, and Primaloft Gold insulation keeps warm with its light, lofty, compressible feel.
- Ice climbing glove balances weather protection with dexterity
- Gore-Tex Grip gives reliable waterproof, breathable protection
- Pittards leather sheds snowflakes, water, and moisture
- Primaloft Gold insulation provides sensational warmth
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure is quick and easy
- Item #MAMU54I
- [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% elastane [paneling] goat skin [lining] 100% polyester
- Goe-Tex Grip
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.