Bring On The Heights.
When you your heel sinks into Mammut's Norwand Light Mif GTX Boot, and you pull those double-zoned laces tight, you know you're ready to rock the ice. The Nordwand Light stretches to fit your foot and is completely crampon compatible, do every time you sink your toes into the icy wall, you'll feel comfortable and confident. The raised rubber rand keeps this boot on tight so you won't lose your shoes to frigid cracks.
- A durable, warm boot for climbing in cold conditions
- Hard-wearing outer fabric for long lasting quality
- Easy to put on with gloves
- Two-zone lacing for customized fit
- Fully crampon compatible B3
- Easy to resole if you wear them out
- Item #MAM00XK
- Q & A
Mammut says the soles of this boot are made up of Michelins Alpine lite (from the tire maker) ,supposed to be 40% lighter . Backcountry is saying the sole is made from Vibram Maltan,TPU. Which is it ?. Are they making one sole for the Europeans and one for North Americans?