Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like Nordwand Light HS Hooded Jacket
We never want rain and wind to sweep through while we're climbing, but what we really don't want is to be unprepared for it. Providing reliable waterproof protection while maintaining easy mobility to help us climb any pitch, the Mammut Nordwand Light HS Hooded Jacket is an easy choice for our excursions to high heights in unpredictable alpine environments.
- Mobility-enhancing shell for alpine climbs in unpredictable weather
- Tough waterproof fabric resists abrasion and keeps you bone dry
- Motion-enhancing design lets you climb without your jacket riding up
- Helmet-compatible hood offers two-way adjustment with one pull
- Waterproof zippers prevent rain from seeping through your layers
- Narrow taped seams keep the weight down and increase packability
- Backpack-compatible pockets ensure constant access to gear
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out blustery alpine winds
- Item #MAMU5AS
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.