Nordwand Light HS Hooded Jacket
You never want rain and wind to sweep through while you're climbing, but what you really don't want is to be unprepared for it. Providing reliable waterproof protection while maintaining easy mobility to help you climb any pitch, the Mammut Nordwand Light HS Hooded Jacket is an easy choice for your next excursion to high heights in unpredictable alpine environments. It's made with a tough and rugged waterproof fabric that both shields you from the storm and resists abrasion on rough rock walls, and features a climb-friendly design that's made to comfortably enhance your mobility. Two pieces of design ingenuity, Mammut's High Reach and Vertical Motion Construction technologies work together to help you reach high overhead holds without the jacket riding up. You'll have both enhanced freedom of movement and greater overall comfort, all while staying dry and protected from whatever weather comes your way.
- Mobility-enhancing shell for alpine climbs in unpredictable weather
- Tough waterproof fabric resists abrasion and keeps you bone dry
- Motion-enhancing design lets you climb without your jacket riding up
- Helmet-compatible hood offers two-way adjustment with one pull
- Waterproof zippers prevent rain from seeping through your layers
- Narrow taped seams keep the weight down and increase packability
- Backpack-compatible straps ensure constant access to gear and snacks
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out blustery alpine winds
- Item #MAM019I
- Q & A
Gave as a gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this to my dad, who is going on a trip to Kilimanjaro in a month. His review: This jacket is a great rain coat and super light. It has a chest pocket, which is great for storing your phone, but it doesn't have any waist pockets.