Nordwand Knit High GTX Mountaineering Boot
Making the long trek to your alpine objective means protecting your feet before they're entirely obliterated by the time you get vertical. The Nordwand Knit High GTX Mountaineering Boots from Mammut do just that—they offer both comfort and functionality so you can focus on your footwork and not that blister forming at the base of your Achilles. While the knit shank holds your ankle and lower calf, the Michelin rubber grips to almost any surface for complete confidence as you travel through crevasse terrain. Crampon functionality expands the places these boots can go so WI5 ice climbs, Zermatt, and Colorado's 14ers are all in reach.
- Mountaineering boot with focus on comfort and functionality
- Knit upper offers unmatched mobility on long treks
- Double heel straps help prevent blisters on the mountain
- Easy entry allows seamless on/off with heavy gloves on
- Michelin rubber provides superior grip on technical terrain
- Insulation keeps feet warm when the temps become extreme
- Item #MAM01C9
What do you think about this product?