25% Offsale $337.50 $450.00
Nordwand HS Flex Pant
The Mammut Men's Nordwand HS Flex Pant is a performance-oriented, athletically-designed pair of hardshell pants made for mountaineering and ice climbing. Its three-layer construction includes a Gore-Tex laminate for robust waterproofing and breathability fit for hard fitness, and the fabric is remarkably thin, light, and easy to pack. Mammut added Gore-Tex Stretch panels in key areas to ensure freedom of movement on the climb, and Vertical Motion Technology fits this pant with articulated paneling to move with you up the mountain. Mammut made the cuffs out of the same material used to help catch falling climbers; Dyneema is ruggedly abrasion-resistant against ski edges and crampons, and it's remarkably light.
- Hardshell pant provides the performance necessary for ice climbing
- Gore-Tex 3-layer construction is waterproof, breathable, and light
- Gore-Tex Stretch panels allow freedom of movement on the climb
- Vertical Motion Construction is articulated specifically for alpine
- Dyneema cuffs protect from crampons and ski edges
- High Visibility Backer Technology for high visibility in high altitudes
- Item #MAM017M
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Stretch, (100% polytetrafluorethylene), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [insert] 44% polyester, 37% nylon, 19% spandex [backing] 100% nylon
2 zippered hand
button, elastic back
ice climbing, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?