Select a Size
Select a Color
Nordwand Advanced HS Hooded Jacket
Getting a morning tour in before work is the bread and butter of your winter soul. Keeping things light and simple is your mantra. The Mammut Men's Nordwand Advanced HS Hooded Jacket tends to agree, weighing in at less than a pound and trimming away the extra features that only weigh you down. Gore-Tex Pro is waterproof and breathable, so it keeps you dry whether the snow is falling or you're doing double time to the top. Underarm vents let you dump anything extra during your ascent, and if you've decided to incorporate a climb into your routine, this shell is designed to function smoothly with one equipped. Kick-turns and pole plants are performed with ease thanks to Mammut's mobility technology making your every movement a breeze, and should that breeze turn chilly, cinch your hood and hem against the winter wind.
- Technical shell for backcountry tours and mountaineering
- Gore-Tex Pro provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology for mobility
- Underarm ventilation for dumping heat during activity
- Climbing harness-compatible front pockets for easy access
- Drawstring hem and hood keep the chill from sneaking in
- Hook-and-loop closure cuffs are glove compatible for cold trips
- Athletic fit cuts down on bulk and fits over midlayers
- Item #MAM019H
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 front, 1 internal
- Mammut High Visibility Backer Technology
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2019
Winter Ultra worthy!!!
I bought this jacket for a fall trip to Iceland. The weather sucked, but this jacket did its part in keeping me warm and dry. take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info
June 20, 2018
awesome jacket but ...
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
I loved this jacket and especially the liner construction which you dont see in tech shells very often. However, while the jacket fits overall pretty well, be aware that it is very thin in the mid-section. I'm 5'9" 150 lbs and the small is quite tight around my waist and around the but. Not much room for any under layers, should you need them
February 20, 2018
Mammut's Done it Again
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
I have several shells that I use throughout the season dependent on what I am doing and I have to say, this is my personal favorite for skiing. On windy days, when I put this on, it was like the wind was no longer there and yet I didn't notice it on the downhill at all. It didn't have the garbage bag crunch feel to it and moved really well with me for the ascent and descent. Obviously the jacket was fully waterproof and I never broke a sweat wearing it while touring up, so the breath ability is also something to note! Amazing.