Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like the Nirvana 30L Backpack
When fresh powder calls for off-piste shredding, the Nirvana 30L Backpack offers the perfect size and compactness to house our gear for a full day of free riding. Layered EVA back padding and a cushioned hip belt keep your pack weight centered and secured as you trudge up the skin track, while an integrated helmet carrier and ski and snowboard attachments keep your gear in place. As you hit your well-deserved descent, the Contact U Frame hits sits close to your body for ultimate mobility and balance, even through technical tree runs and pow turns.
- Compact 30L backpack stores gear for a day of freeriding
- Aluminum V-frame distributes weight to hips for upper body mobility
- Lightweight, recycled polyester resists wear and dries quickly
- Hip belt and shoulder straps stretch for a second-skin fit
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding provides comfort and support
- Ski attachment offers A-frame or diagonal carry options
- Compartments for avalanche gear, goggles, and hydration system
- Item #MAMU59I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.