Why We Like The Nirvana 25L Backpack
Slashing through knee-deep powder on an untouched backcountry line is about as close to Nirvana as we can get, so it's no surprise that the Nirvana 25L Backpack's comfortable design and backcountry-focused features make the experience even more blissful. Ideally sized as a pack for shorter excursions, the second-smallest Nirvana pack has an easily accessible front pocket designated to keep our avalanche safety gear organized and close by if we need it. Attachment points for poles and ice-axes keep important tools stashed when not in use, and ski and snowboard carries keep us prepared for steeper, more technical sections of bootpacking.
- Freeride and touring backpack for hauling it all up the track
- Recycled polyester shell is rugged and eco-friendly
- Low-volume design with designated space for avalanche safety gear
- Padded back panel with zippered access to the main compartment
- Soft-lined pocket stores goggles and glasses scratch-free
- Hydration-compatible build to easily intake water on-mountain
- Multiple carry options for a snowboard, splitboard, or skis
- Other gear loops available for trekking poles and an ice axe
- Item #MAMU59H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.