Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nirvana 18L Backpack
We find peace standing at the top on an untouched backcountry line, so when we're packing our gear for the ascent, we look no further than the Nirvana 18L backpack. Before we leave the trailhead, we slide our avalanche safety equipment into the designated sleeve, toss some layers into the main compartment, and slip our trusty eye-wear into the soft-lined goggle pocket. As we trudge up the skin track, the EVA padded back panel, hip belt, and shoulder straps keep the load centered on our back and help limit fatigue. For the final push to the ridge, designated ski or snowboard carry straps keep our hands free to scramble up the steep slope.
- Compact backcountry pack for skinning in safety and simplicity
- Recycled polyester shell is rugged and earth-friendly
- Internal hydration sleeve for easy access to water while on-mountain
- Contact back panel with zippered access to the main compartment
- Front panel sleeve designated for avalanche safety equipment
- Soft-lined top pocket offers scratch-free storage for goggles
- Carry straps hold skis or a snowboard for any type of freerider
- Item #MAMU59G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.