Get your g(Nara) on.
You're psyched to hit the slopes tonight with some friends after work. As the temperature drops as the sun drops, though, stay warm on the mountain with the Mammut Women's Nara HS Hooded Thermo Jacket. Equipped with extremely warm double layer insulation, the Nara is prime for staying comfortable and toasty warm while you shred. And for the times when you're putting in a lot of extra effort, the underarms have vents for getting some air circulating while you ride. The Nara also has plenty of pockets for you to stash your valuables securely. This jacket is water and windproof so that you can stay on the mountain longer, even when the temperature plummets.
- A comfy, durable jacket for some serious mountain skiing
- Waterproof and windproof construction keep cold air and water out
- Insulation keeps heat in but still breathes
- Vents under arms allow for air circulation
- Zippered pockets secure items while you play
- Powder skirt helps keep the elements out
- Item #MAM00V9
- Q & A
It says there is insulation but doesn't provide much detail. Is this a shell or a true insulated jacket?